Fixed Rupee Money Transfer to India
Are volatile exchange rates worrying you? How do you send fixed rupee amounts to pay for definite rupee-based family expenses, bills, monthly installments in India?
Fixed Rupee transfer facility has been specifically designed to take care of your concerns.
What is Fixed Rupee transfer?
Fixed Rupee transfer takes care of exchange rate movements, meeting fixed rupee expenses/ payments in India by empowering you as follows:
- Get information about the fixed exchange rates we apply
- Send the exact Rupee amount to your receiver in India
- No additional registration required
- Avail of this added facility using Money2India
A simple one time registration process gives you access to benefits like:
Easy Money Transfers
- Electronic transfers into any ICICI Bank account with over 4,050 branches in India
- Electronic transfers into accounts with over 80,000 bank branches of over 200 banks in India
- Electronic transfers into any resident Visa Debit Card ** account issued in India
- Demand Drafts issued and payable at over 3000 locations in India
- No branch visits, no paperwork required
State of the art security system
- 128-bit SSL encryption to ensure utmost privacy
Competitive Exchange Rates
No remittance charges.
*Please Note: Money Transfers are subject to regulatory verification processes. In the event of any delays in the processing of Money Transfers on account of such verifications, ICICI Bank UK PLC will not be liable or responsible in any manner for consequences of such a delay, including, without limitation, for losses or damages caused by such a delay.