|Recipient Name||Money2India Europe|
|Reference / Message / Remark
||M2I Europe Reference number (G2NXXXXXXXX)|
||ICICI Bank UK PLC, Germany|
How to Transfer Money to India
Follow these step-by-step instructions to use NetExpress (NetBanking Transfers).
You must first register with Money2India Europe. Click here to register now.
If you are already a registered user of Money2India Europe then:
- Login with your Money2India Europe User ID and Password.
- Select an existing Bank Account from your list or add a new Bank Account
- Select an existing receiver (beneficiary) from your list or add a new beneficiary
Select the appropriate amount in applicable currency for indicative exchange rate or Specify amount in INR for fixed exchange rate.
- For Fixed Rupee transfer, enter the rupee amount that you want to send to your selected receiver
- On submitting these details, the applicable exchange rate for your transfer and the amount in local currency that you need to transfer from your local bank account will be displayed
- Preview and confirm, if all details are correct
- Once confirmed and submitted, you will be provided with a unique Tracking Number (e.g. G2N12345678)
- Please follow the below applicable instructions for completing your transaction
1. Log on to the Internet banking application of your bank
2. Go to the module that enables you to pay/transfer funds to a third party account - a third party account would be an account that is not your own account and is held with some other bank in Eurozone / Sweden / Norway / Denmark
3. In the module, do the following:
- Select your account from which you want to make the payment/ fund transfer.
- Enter the receiving account details as follows:
For remitters in Eurozone (for transfer in EUR):
For remitters in Sweden (for transfer in SEK):
For remitters in Norway (for transfer in NOK):
For remitters in Denmark (for transfer in DKK):
c. Enter the Tracking Number in the field provided for "Message to recipient" or "Purpose of payment" or "Payment Reference".
Please note that unless we receive the complete Tracking Number with your funds, we will not be able to process your transaction. So check with your bank (or on your bank's Web site) about which field to use in order to send a personalised message to the recipient.
d. Enter the amount to be transferred (Same as the amount confirmed on the Money2India Europe website)
4. Confirm the third party payment/ fund transfer, to complete the money transfer request.
After completing the transfer request, you can use the Track Your Remittance facility (on Money2India) anytime, to check the status of your transaction.
Once the clear EUR funds are available to ICICI Bank UK PLC, Germany Branch (local currency funds with Inpay A/S for remitters from Sweden / Norway / Denmark) for processing, on or before the validity date provided, with complete and correct details, ICICI Bank will convert the funds into INR at the exchange rate specified for the Fixed Rupee transfer transaction initiated and disburse the specified rupee amount (as requested by you at transaction request initiation) to your receiver in India.
IMPORTANT: Please note that only if the funds are received by us on Working Day 0, before the clearing cut-off time, these funds will then be typically available for processing on the next working day. The Validity date refers to the date of availability of funds to ICICI Bank UK PLC for processing.
IMPORTANT: Please note that Fixed Rupee transfer request, confirmed rate is applicable only if your funds are available to ICICI bank UK PLC, Germany Branch or our partner’s account i.e. Inpay A/S (for Sweden, Norway & Denmark) for processing, on or before the validity date with complete and correct details. In case the funds are not available within the validity date, your request will be processed as a regular request and the rate as applicable at the date and time of conversion of your funds will be applied to your transaction. The confirmed rate will not be valid for Fixed Rupee transfer requests where funds are available to ICICI Bank after the Validity Date.