|Recipient Name||Money2India Europe|
|Reference / Message / Remark||M2I Europe Reference number (G2NXXXXXXXX)|
|Recipient Bank||ICICI Bank UK PLC, Germany|
Exchange rates and Charges
How to Transfer Money to India
Follow these step-by-step instructions to use NetExpress (NetBanking Transfers).
You must first register with Money2India Europe. Click here to register now.
If you are already a registered user of Money2India Europe then:
- Login with your Money2India Europe User ID and Password.
- Select an existing Bank Account from your list or add a new Bank Account
- Select an existing receiver (beneficiary) from your list or add a new beneficiary
Enter appropriate transfer amount in applicable currency.
- On submitting these details, the applicable exchange rate for your transfer and the amount in local currency that you need to transfer from your local bank account will be displayed
- Preview and confirm, if all details are correct
- Once confirmed and submitted, you will be provided with a unique Tracking Number (e.g. G2N12345678)
- Please follow the below applicable instructions for completing your transaction
1. Log on to the Internet banking application of your bank
2. Go to the module that enables you to pay/transfer funds to a third party account - a third party account would be an account that is not your own account and is held with some other bank in Eurozone / Sweden / Norway / Denmark
3. In the module, do the following:
- Select your account from which you want to make the payment/ fund transfer.
- Enter the receiving account details as follows:
For remitters in Eurozone (for transfer in EUR):
For remitters in Sweden (for transfer in SEK):
For remitters in Norway (for transfer in NOK):
For remitters in Denmark (for transfer in DKK):
c. Enter the Tracking Number in the field provided for "Message to recipient" or "Purpose of payment" or "Payment Reference".
Please note that unless we receive the complete Tracking Number with your funds, we will not be able to process your transaction. So check with your bank (or on your bank's Web site) about which field to use in order to send a personalised message to the recipient.
d. Enter the amount to be transferred (Same as the amount confirmed on the Money2India Europe website)
4. Confirm the third party payment/ fund transfer, to complete the money transfer request.
After completing the transfer request, you can use the Track Your Remittance facility (on Money2India) anytime, to check the status of your transaction.
Once the clear EUR funds are available to ICICI Bank UK PLC, Germany Branch (local currency funds with Inpay A/S for remitters from Sweden / Norway / Denmark) for processing, on or before the validity date provided, with complete and correct details, ICICI Bank will convert the funds into INR at the exchange rate specified and disburse rupee amount to your receiver in India.
IMPORTANT: Please note that only if the funds are received by us on Working Day 0, before the clearing cut-off time, these funds will then be typically available for processing on the next working day. The Validity date refers to the date of availability of funds to ICICI Bank UK PLC for processing.