With the ICICI Money2India Europe App, take control of your remittances while on the move. Transfer money to any Indian Bank Account without paying any remittance charges and get the best exchange rate. With online Identification facility, the app makes sending money to India from Europe a breeze. And, neither the sender nor the recipient needs to have an ICICI bank account to use this app!
Money2India Europe App: Get much more than Just Convenience
- 0 Remittance Charge: Transfer funds without paying any remittance fees or any other hidden charges
- Same Day Money Transfers: Initiate transfer before 1100 hours CET and get the funds transferred to any Indian beneficiary account on the same day using Insta Net Express
- Online Identification Facility: Get one-time online Identification from the comfort of your respective locations without visiting any bank or branch physically
- Assured Conversion Rate: Get the assured conversion rate while initiating a transaction through Insta Net Express and transfer the exact amount of funds you wish to transfer
- Real-time Tracking: Know the status of the transfer in real time by using the Track Transfers feature
Different Ways to transfer your funds
- Insta Net Express: Transfer funds to any bank account in India within the same business day at assured conversion rate. All this at no hidden fees or charges. As long as the transaction is made from your local bank supported by Sofort, and it is initiated before 1100 hours CET, money can be received by the Indian beneficiary in the same business day. To know if your bank supports Sofort, click here.
- Net Express: Make transfers to any Indian Bank Account from account with any bank in all the 17 Eurozone countries** using Net Express. Under this facility, we make transfers for you to any Indian Bank Account without any remittance charges at a competitive rate of conversion.
- Download the App today and get convenience, financial benefits and more, right at your fingertips!
Download Money2India Europe Money Transfer App
|*Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc Google play is a trademark of Google Inc
** This service is offered in 17 Eurozone countries being Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia and Spain.