About Us Money2India Europe - Money Transfer Services
ICICI Bank Germany is a branch of ICICI Bank UK PLC (The Bank, Company No. 04663024), a wholly owned subsidiary of ICICI Bank India (largest private sector bank in terms of asset). ICICI Bank UK PLC offers retail, corporate, investment and transaction banking services in the UK and Europe. The Bank delivers its products and services through branches located in UK in Antwerp, Belgium and Eschborn, Germany as well as through internet and telephone banking.
Being an EU passported branch, ICICI Bank Germany offers money transfer tracking services to users transferring money from all Eurozone to India.
Money2India facilitates inward remittances into India from Germany
- The product suite offers remitters in Germany, a host of low cost and innovative online as well as offline channels for sending money to India
- Money2India.de is a tracking facility offered for Internet savvy remitters - a pioneering service launched in Germany
- Payouts can be made to any receiver in India via a host of delivery channels like electronic credits into bank accounts at over 80,000 branches of 200 banks, Demand Drafts payable at over 3000 locations in India
- Customer service accessible through e-mail and phone
About ICICI Bank Limited
ICICI Bank is India's largest private sector bank with total consolidated assets of Rs. 11,242.81 billion (US$ 172.5 billion) at March 31, 2018 and profit after tax of Rs. 67.77 billion (US$ 1.0 billion) for the year ended March 31, 2018. ICICI Bank currently has a network of 4,8507 Branches and 14,367 ATM's across India. The Parent and its subsidiaries offer not only comprehensive banking services in India, but also life insurance, general insurance, asset management, investment banking and private equity/venture capital. The Parent has a presence, through its subsidiaries, branches and representative offices, in 17 countries including India and which also includes North America, the UK and Continental Europe, the Middle-East, South Africa, South Asia and Hong Kong.
ICICI Bank is India's foremost technology bank and has pioneered Internet Banking in India.
- ICICI Bank is the first and the only Indian brand to be ranked as the 45th most valuable global brand by BrandZ Top 100 Global Brands Report, 2011
- ICICI Bank has been ranked 1st in the term money category (Term Deposits), from a list of 38 leading banks by the German magazine, Euro. Since commencement of business in 2008 in the German market, the bank has been certified 5 times by different German institutions including Stiftung Warentest (for Savings and Term Deposits)
- ICICI Bank ranks 10th in Fortune India's list of 50 most admired companies in India, 2013.
- ICICI Bank Limited has been conferred the Best Remittance Business award at The Asian Banker's International Excellence in Retail Financial Services 2013 Awards ceremony.