FAQ Insta Net Express
1. How do I use Insta Net Express?
You can transfer money via Insta Net Express in 3 easy steps:
- Log on to your registered account with www.money2india.eu and initiate a transfer request through the new 'Insta Net Express' transfers.
- Select an Insta Net Express compatible local bank account from your list of added bank accounts from where you want to transfer. Fill in the amount to be transferred, Beneficiary bank account details and purpose of transfer.
- Instantly you would be redirected in a safe and secure way to our third party payment gateway. Enter the user id and password of the bank account selected by you from where you want to make the transfer. Your account will be debited instantly* and funds will be sent over by your bank to Money2India - Europe.
*Debit time may vary depending on settlement process followed by your bank.
Wait for your transfer complete confirmation. You will also get instant updates by e-mail and have the benefit of easy tracking of transaction status online.
2. Can I use Insta Net Express from any where in Europe?
Insta Net Express transfer is available to all registered users of Money2India Europe. Presently this service is offered only to the registered users holding an account with a bank in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands and Spain only.
4. What are the benefits of using Insta Net Express?
Same day transfers: Money is transferred to any beneficiary bank account in India on the same business day*. For same day credit to the beneficiary, funds should reach us before 1100 hrs CET. Transfer process can be aborted in step 1 and free of charge if you do not accept the exchange rate.
Guaranteed rate: Get guaranteed rate for transfers to India at the time of instruction.
Transfer money to any bank in India: You can transfer to any bank account in India, including any non-ICICI Bank account.
Transfer money from your local bank: You can use Insta Net Express service from your local bank account that is supported by Sofortüberweisung. Please click here to check if your bank supports Sofortüberweisung.
9. How do I know if my bank is compatible for use with Insta Net Express?
You can view if your bank is compatible with Insta Net Express by clicking on this link.
10. How do I transfer money if my bank is not compatible with Insta Net Express?
If your bank is not compatible with Insta Net Express, you can transfer money using the 'Net Express' service offered by us. To know more about Net Express service click here.
11. What happens in case the money is not credited in my beneficiary's account or returned by beneficiary bank?
In case your beneficiary's account is not credited, the funds will be returned to your account without any undue delay. Money2India Europe does not levy any fees for the return of funds. The money will be returned to your Euro account as per then prevalent exchange rates, but not exceeding the original transfer amount.
12. How soon will my beneficiary receive the money in their account?
For Insta Net Express transfers to any beneficiary bank account:
Requests for which funds received by Money2India Europe - before 1100 hrs CET on a working day will be processed within the same working day*.
Requests for which funds received by Money2India Europe - after 1100 hrs CET on a working day will be processed within 24 hrs from the start of next business day*.
14. How do Insta Net Express transfers work?
Insta Net Express transfers use the services of our third party payment services provider Sofortüberweisung to process your transfer request.
After you initiate a transfer your details will be routed to Sofortüberweisung via a 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) connection & you would be redirected to Sofortüberweisung to process the transfer request. On the Sofortüberweisung input page you will need to input the Login id and password of the account from where you want to transfer the funds. Your sensitive information like login id and password are not stored anywhere during the process.
17. If I transfer money on a weekend will I get a guaranteed rate? And will the money be transferred within 1 day?
If you transfer money on a weekend, you will get the same rate that was displayed while you initiated the transaction. Money for all requests for which the funds are received by us on a weekend will be transferred to your beneficiary on the next business day.