List of valid documents for address proof:
- Electricity-Bill or physical letter from electricity provider
- Gas-Bill or physical letter from provider
- Water-Bill or physical letter from provide
- Registration Card
- Residence Permit, if it's containing the address
- A Bank letter, if the Letter is containing the customers address and the bank is not ICICI Bank
- Bank statement / Accounts current (not ICICI Bank)
- Confirmation or insurance policy issued by a regulated insurance company (e.g. health insurance)
- Documents from telephone companies (landline only) which indicate a telephone number actually used by the customer (letters should pertain to an existing telephone contract, not just offer letters). Cellphones not accepted.
- Rental agreement for the current place of residence (landlord only, hotels not accepted)
- Documentation that a lease agreement has been executed through a Real Estate agent for the current place of residence
- Confirmation letter from the current employer in Europe
Documents must not be older than three months (except the residence permit). If letters are used, these have to be personally addressed. A document must not be accepted if it does not contain the full and correct address.